Assumed that you have followed the steps in tutorial # 1 to download and install Pycharm.
- Open Pycharm, the following screen will get displayed
- Select Do not import settings and click ok
- check the user agreement check box and click Continue
- Select default options until you see ‘Welcome to Pycharm window‘
- Click Create new project
- Select the location for new project
- Create New directory – Right click on the project –> select New –> Click Directory
- Create a new Robot file to kick start test case development – Right click on created directory –> Select New –> Select File
- Give an appropriate name as shown below and ensure that all robot files must have .robot extension and click Ok.