HP Unified Functional Testing Tool (formerly known as QTP) is widely used functional testing tool, In this tutorial series, We will walk you through the basic & advanced features of UFT, Implementation of Hybrid framework, UFT integration with ALM and Jenkins, Real time scripting challenges, Deep dive on each feature of UFT etc.
The recent study(Click here) concluded that UFT as #2 best automation testing tool among all automation tools and secured the #1 spot among Commercial testing tools.
List of UFT Tutorials
- Tutorial # 1 – Why use UFT for Automation
- Tutorial # 2 – UFT Tool Features
- Tutorial # 3 – Object identification using Object Spy
- Tutorial # 4 – overview of Keyword and Expert view
- Tutorial # 5 – UFT recording modes Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 5 – UFT Object repositories(
- Tutorial # 6 – VB script essentials to learn UFT (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 7 – UFT check points with Practical Examples (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 8 – Synchronization – WaitProperty, Exist, Wait and Sync
- Tutorial # 9 – Parametarization (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 10 – Hybrid framework Introduction (Coming Soon)