The objective of launching ‘ Best Free Selenium Tutorials‘ is to help beginners to learn Automation Testing using ‘Selenium Tool‘ and enhance the skills to advanced selenium testers.
Our goal is to explain all the topics with easy to understand practical examples and at the end of each tutorial, will discuss the real time challenges that you encounter related to that topic and possible solutions to address those challenges , As you’re going through each of these tutorials, we urge you to perform hands-on-learning since this is the best way to become master on tool and also help you to experience real time problems directly because learning theoretical concepts often hard to understand properly ever since you have not seen nor experienced problems directly.
As you know, selenium is the #1 automation testing tool and securing top position for over several years, apparently, many studies concluded the fact and also demand is keep growing every year, to learn more about selenium market and trends, Please click here.
Furthermore, As most of the companies made test automation mandatory to improve quality, reduce regression cycle time, better coverage, Selenium becomes #1 priority to the organizations, therefore, in order to grab the opportunities in test automation area, learning selenium becomes essential.
The key advantage of learning selenium is that if you’re good at selenium, companies will consider your profile though they’re using other open source automation tools because Robot framework, katalon studio and other prominent automation tools using selenium libraries and java as primary scripting language.
List of Selenium Tutorials
- Tutorial # 1 – Download and Install Selenium Manually
- Tutorial # 2 – Download and Install Selenium through POM File
- Tutorial # 3 – Java essentials for Selenium WebDriver (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 4 – Frequently used Eclipse IDe features to develop Test Scripts (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 5 – Install TestNG and Deep dive on TestNG features
- Tutorial # 6 – Introduction to maven and Create maven Project using Eclipse IDE
- Tutorial # 7 – Locator types: xpath, ID, Class Name, Name, Link text etc. (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 8 – Introduction to CSS locator (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 9 – Design Absolute and Relative Xpath using IE (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 10 – Design Absolute and Relative Xpath using Firefox (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 11 – Design Absolute and Relative Xpath using Chrome
- Tutorial # 12 – Introduction to Selenium features
- Tutorial # 13 – Synchronization – Explicit wait, Implicit wait etc.
- Tutorial # 14 – Create first test script using selenium WebDriver
- Tutorial # 15 – Introduction to Hybrid Framework (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 16 – Exception handling (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 17 – Introduction to APACHE POI (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 18 – GIT integration with Eclipse (Coming Soon)
- Tutorial # 19 – Jenkins Integration with Selenium (Coming Soon)