The activity packages are used to automate the application business processes, we can’t automate processes without installing respective application activity packages. For example, Excel activity package must be installed in order to automate excel business processes.
How to install UiPath Activity Packages
- Open UiPath Studio
- Click Start –> Select Processes
- Enter Name, Leave other fields as default
- Click Create and Select Manage packages, Select Officials as depicted below
Officials section contains list of activity packages and corresponding dependencies developed by UiPath, whereas All packages section contain list of activity packages developed by UiPath and external users.
- If you want to install activity package, Please search with the activity name that you want to install, Here i’m installing Excel, So search with Excel keyword, UiPath studio will display the Excel activity.
- Select version and click install as shown below
- Click Save and Verify the installation in Activity Pane
- Excel Activity is installed successfully, so you can automate excel processes now
Follow the same steps to install desired Packages or activities, UiPath provides numerous activities to automate wide variety of applications, for Example, Excel, Outlook, UiAutomation, Mainframe, Python etc.
For any questions, Please leave a comment here or Shoot an email to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’